Location: Petah Tikva
- The Senior Cloud Architect will be a hands-on person helping our clients build solutions on public clouds such as GCP, AWS, and Azure. The architect will be required to design, build and help maintain cloud-based solutions. The architect will help create processes in place for the maintenance and optimization of client environments. The architect will also have to participate in pre-sales calls with the sales team.
- Expertise in architecting solutions on at least one cloud provider of AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Architect OR AWS Solutions Architect Professional
- Expertise in networking and security best practices.
- Expertise with cloud-specific monitoring tools as well as open-source tools such as Prometheus.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Good to have:
- Good knowledge of DevOps tools and processes such as Jenkins, ansible, etc.
- Expertise in Kubernetes, Docker, and related tools and technologies.
- Good knowledge of databases and database tuning.
- Contact Us For More Info