Location: Petah Tikva
- Define and maintain, as part of a core team of experts, the security policies and requirements for SolarEdge Solutions, Information Technology and Systems (IT&S), within SolarEdge’s global security policy
- Provide guidance and support to customers in the deployment of security solutions
- Design architecture, setting up and maintaining security systems
- Ensure data protection, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Verify and enforce SolarEdge’s IT&S security policy, security requirements, and robustness levels
- Develop security-by-design solutions in the company, by enforcing security measures in our environment
- Identify and evaluate potential security gaps and threats
- Research new innovative methodologies and technologies.
- Proven hands-on experience of 3+ years in cyber security/systems/computer networks, with emphasis on the security domain.
- Experience with one or more of the following solutions: DLP, NAC, CASB, Data Protection tools, and Email security.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and security controls
- Relevant certification in cyber security (CISO, CISSP, etc.). in computer science or other technological degrees/ graduation of a technological military unit- an advantage.
- Proficiency in English
- Hands-on, proven ability to deliver
- Autonomous worker, willing to take ownership and lead
- Enjoy continuous learning about new technologies
- Strong collaboration & communication skills