Location: Ramat Hachayal
Job Scope: Full time
- To architect enterprise integration solutions with the cooperation\coordination of subject matter experts
- To review the integration requests with project teams and provide expert advice on the use of integration technology and system architecture including integration best practices
- Partner with leaders of other disciplines to ensure proposed solutions align with information, technology, infrastructure, business, and security architectures
- To develop common integration methodologies and standards
- To assess and select integration technology stuck and modernize the integration approaches
- To optimize integration investments across the enterprise level and then leverage economies of scale to maximize the use of the integration tools portfolio
- To develop subject-matter experts in integration processes and operations and then leverage their expertise throughout the organization
- To manage integration projects throughout the organization
- B.Sc. Computer Science or industrial engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience in integration planning and execution using middleware tools.
- Minimum 15 years of overall IT experience.
- Working experience with SAP integration using – SAP PI\PO or Software AG
- WebMethods or other middleware platforms
- Deep knowledge of common system integration methods and technologies including Web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, and XSD.
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- Strong managerial experience in IT projects