Location: Tel Aviv
Job Scope: Full time
RealCommerce is growing and looking for a Technical Project Manager
About us, RealCommerce develops top-end websites, mobile apps, and dynamic digital solutions for leading organizations.
.From order approval to project delivery, we are committed to your product, your budget, and the project timeline
- Proven working experience of at least 3 years in project management – preferably web/app development projects – A Must
- Strong technical understanding in order to manage technological limitations and communicate them to R&D teams – A Must
- Good understanding of agile processes and project lifecycle methodologies – A Must
- Profound knowledge and hands-on experience in system analysis (writing system analysis documents is part of the job description)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.- A Must
- Strong initiative: undertake self-development activities, seek increased responsibilities, take independent action, calculated risks, and seize opportunities.
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects, working well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines, and influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority.