Security for cloud infrastructure and services
Recent years have seen massive migrations of companies from different sectors toward cloud environments and hosting environments. This process is supported by regulation and requirements commonly accepted in the market for securing environments of this kind. Triad Security’s team of experts has extensive knowledge and experience in cloud environment security. This experience includes reviewing services and secured architecture for various cloud environments and hosting environments at the leading manufacturers / vendors. The cloud infrastructure security services include the following:
- Carrying out Gap Analysis reviews to evaluate compliance with cloud security standards (CIS, NIST, CSF, CSA, SANS, Gov.IL, etc.).
- Cyber threat review of cloud infrastructures, including private, commercial, and public clouds.
- Cyber Risk Analysis for cloud environments in accordance with the “Shared Responsibility” model.
- Review how the implementation of cloud-based technological controls is inspected
- Carrying out infrastructure penetration testing and vulnerability assessments of cloud infrastructures including Google GCP, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.
- Carrying out penetration tests for cloud infrastructure-based applications (Serverless Architecture)
- Supporting characterization and implementation processes for cloud infrastructure security layers.